Diva Do’s & Dont’s
Here are some ‘tips and hints’ to make your CelebrateSexy experience fabulous!!!
- - Get plenty of rest the night before your session.
- - Bring in CD’s or your ipod (with a great play list already organized) of all the favorite music you think is sexy so you can groove to your own tunes.
- - Share any concerns you may have about features or trouble spots during your complimentary pre-portrait consultation so that we can be completely prepared to maximize the things about you that you love and minimize the things that you don’t! And remember that the level of clothing (on or off) is determined by YOU so be honest and let us know.
- - Moisturize your skin the morning of your session but please no self tanners or body oil as it can damage the clothing you bring is as well as our furniture, props, materials, etc.
- - Bring in your usual makeup and hair products whether you’re going to be working with one of our professionals or doing your own hair and makeup, it’s always nice to have things you’re use to when you need to freshen up your look.
- - Bring in fun accessories like jewelry, scarves, hats and shoes to play with – especially if they can enhance any ‘theme’ or ‘look’ you’re planning to achieve.
- - Bring in any type of ‘prop’ you think will enhance your CelebrateSexy experience but remember that it’s really all about YOU and overdoing it can sometimes overwhelm the image.
- - Get your eyebrows waxed or tweezed a few days prior to your session to avoid red skin and puffiness (same goes for the bikini area).
- - If you are having your hair and makeup professionally done by one of our preferred artists . . . come with a clean face and blown out hair.
- - Over indulge the night before your session . . . if you feel bad . . . you’ll look bad. Plan to celebrate after the session – you’ll want to because you’ll have had so much fun!
- - Wear tight fitting clothes to your session – lines can take hours to disappear and will keep us from getting started Right away with the fun of the experience.
- - Get a sunburn right before your session . . . and remember tan lines will show. Some may find tan lines sexy so that can be cool, but if you don’t then work to get rid of them prior to your session. If you’ve never visited a tanning booth or used self tanners or bronzers trying them right before your session is NOT the time to start as the results can be worse than the lines themselves.